Harvested from the wild Siberian forests, Chaga is an excellent source of manganese to help with cell repair and to boost the immunity.
Daily habit: mix in hot water, cold water, your coffee, tea, smoothie, juice (dissolves best in hot water)
Ingredients: freeze dried pure Chaga powder
Serving Size: 1g (about a third of a teaspoon) for 200ml of hot water. One to two servings per day.
- Pure Chaga wild, activated, freeze-dried, mycelium powder
- Offers constituents such as polysaccharides (beta-glucans), glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids, mycoflavonoids, and other myco-nutrients.
- One of the most powerful sources of antioxidants. Just 1 serving of Wild Remedies Chaga has the antioxidant equivalent of eating over 1.3kg of blueberries and 30x more antioxidants than Matcha!
- Vegan, Gluten-free, Paleo, Caffeine-free, Sugar-free, GMO-free and no additives or preservatives.
- Comes in a beautiful violet bioactive glass jar, giving your Chaga optimal protection against the harmful effects of light, increasing the shelf life and maintaining the quality of the product.
A nutritious, caffeine-free hot drink alternative containing the groundbreaking health benefits of one of nature’s most incredible resources – Chaga.
The Chaga mushroom's properties are no secret in northern and eastern cultures. It has been used for thousands of years. There is a long list of benefits but just to mention a few, Chaga boosts the immune system, is full of melanin which helps hair, nail and skin health as well as regulate sleep.
How to Brew
Please see our detailed instruction HERE →
Please see our process HERE →
We offer weight based and speed pricing. We only pass on to you the cost the carrier charges us, nothing more.